- When an alert is triggered, Lockwatch uses a secure connection (SSL) to send the alert details to our server so that the email can be reliably sent. The secure connection prevents these details from being intercepted between your device and our server.
- We do not keep a copy of your email address, the photos or the audio files captured through our app. These are discarded immediately once the email is sent.
- We use Google Analytics and log files to record anonymous high-level data which includes device models being used, languages used, approximate location, and total emails sent per day.
- The anonymous high-level data is only used to measure how different parts of our app are being used in a general sense so we can improve existing features and make things better.
- We do not disclose any of the information we collect to any third-parties. None of this information is up for sale.
- Any logs that we collect are generally deleted after 2 weeks. We don't archive this data for the long term.
We have only the best intentions for the privacy of our users so we hope this satisfies your curiosity.